NHS ePortfolios Help Centre
Welcome to the ePortfolio Helpdesk knowledge base.
This is the first port of call for any queries you may have about the NHS ePortfolio.
You can browse the articles below but you may find it easier to type in your query in to the search bar above to find a relevant Help Centre article.
- Why you shouldn't enable the "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs" feature
- Adding NHS ePortfolios to Hotmail/Outlook.com Safe Senders
- Browser Support Statement
- Error uploading files to Personal Library using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (or later)
- How can I take a screenshot?
- Unable to view any files from Personal Library
- Disabling Pop-Up Blockers in popular web browsers
- Unable to view some files from Personal Library (IE8)
- How long can I access my ePortfolio form for both read access and read-write access?
- Where can I find information on how to use the ePortfolio Help Centre?
- Problem with unusual font on Chrome browser
- I have 2 NHS ePortfolio Accounts, can they be merged into 1?
- Editing forms - what are the restrictions?
- Is the site offline or down?
- Why is my connection slow while I'm at work?
- How do I improve the print out of my ePortfolio?
- Where do we record attendance at teaching/courses?
- Who makes decisions about ePortfolio design?
- How would I get a supervisor to validate a self-entered form (one with an orange arrow against it)?
- Where do I record completion of the GMC Survey?
- Form listing pages show current post items by default
- Why can’t I see my TAB results?
- Do I have to upload a photo?
- What does "Permission is denied because there is no current round" mean on my TAB page?
- Does my Induction Meeting Form Status have to be ticked?
- Why is my GMC number not being recognised?
- The assessor has changed the category of staff in my TAB form
- Why can’t I read all the comments on a SLE as a Clinical Supervisor?
- How to create an account when the user seems to be already in ePortfolio?